Wednesday 7 October 2009

Vark Reflection

I learn on a level where I am able to give birth to my own idea's and articulate them. Referancing will be required of me to support any statments made when tackling the issue's of a assignment. I feel this to be a wall, yet It is something I must do. I like to think of myself as a free-thinker. Even though I feel the vark does not prove anything It's just a list of trival questions to me I will review my results.

V = 4
A = 3
R = 4
K = 8

The vark questionnaire results gave me 8 points on Kinesthetic which defines my dominant learning style. I'll agree I learn by doing and working things out as I go along, I also like reading, and talking things through as well as anaylising things ,I recon wheather I make something constructive, with knowledge gained depends on my interest and desire to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment