Saturday 31 October 2009

Reflection of my literature review

The most confusing thing for me, is how the papers pressed the issues 2 years after in their online articles after the evidence was apparent. Although the gaurdian inplys not states in their wordings, in effect what they are doing is pushing what can be seen as more lie than truth, the problem is in theroy very few gaurdian readers would research the matter further and end up accepting this as truth - but a vast majorty of people I know do not belive whats said in papers anyway. Given this its the papers own fault they are mistrusted. I pounder on how many over lie's this section of the media have told.
This has been written since I may express a simular view in my conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. Newpapers are notorious for reporting to reflect their own political leanings - that is why you should use many different sources, so that you get a good spread of opinion.

    ReplyDelete