Sunday 4 October 2009

SWOT

STRENGTHS

Articulating my views
Reading between the lines
Grit
Confidence
Courage
Creative writing (I like to leave some poinets I make to big figured out rather than told)

WEAKNESSESS

Losing sight of goal sometimes too many questions and answers to understand or comprehend when taking into account all of the possibilites.
English Writing and grammer skills.

OPPTUNITES

To prove my use to the world
To advance and asend
Ofcourse the obvious one is to get a degree
Make new freinds
Compete in Sports

THREATS

Student loan still not recived ( lack of money is a very big threat)
I could get runover tommarrow (very unlikly because I do look both ways before crossing)
You get it I am sure anthing can happen best not to think about it- bit morbid

No comments:

Post a Comment